- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: morning from 9am to 12am
Code Camp : SpiroPy
Have you ever wondered how a spirograph works ? Can we simulate a spirograph on a computer ? It would be a very good thing to digitally create those nice looping stars and then print them. And why not take this opportunity to learn to code using Python : Good idea, isn't it ? And in addition to all this, you practice your English all over a week like an actual Geek in San Francisco.
If you share those thoughts, then this code camp is for you. It will take place from July 16th to 20th, 2018, every morning from 9am to 12am.
- 0,025 BTC
- 0,4 ETH
- 2,3 LTC
For payment with Bitcoin, LiteCoin ou Ethereum, please follow those steps :
- Start by booking your seat using the links here below
- Transfer your payment from your CryptoWallet to the corresponding addresses below
- Send me the transaction number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BitCoin Address (BTC) : 1HepbCCEUgeXo6AM2uoYwdW6QR8ZHXXvrY
Ethereum Address (ETH) : 0x7b582fbcffaf24deaa7bff0c20c3dd4f617ef813
LiteCoin Address (LTC) : LVp842abJCwaESrhwcV5KJVkPoQV3DRsHZ
Program a spirograph in Python
- Basics of Python
- Variables and data structures
- Functions and modules
- Algorithm Design
- Python Project implementation
- Program presentation
- Day 1 : How to run Python and the basics
- Day 2 : Functions in Python
- Day 3 : Objects and Turtles
- Day 4 : Conditions and loops
- Day 5 : The spirograph and the Maths behind
It is advised to prepare the following:
- Gmail account
Some promotional codes may apply
Email to email@example.com or or click here
Cancel policy :
- Upgrade-Code.org follows a strict cancel policy. No refund is possible once the training started.
- Upgrade-Code.org may cancel the training if the number of participants is less than 3. In this case, a refund is possible.
Payments in crypto-currency :
- Upgrade-Code.org is not reliable to the eventual problems linked to payments using crypto-currency. The participants should pay attention to transfer their payment to the correct address, depending on the chosen crypto-currency. As any confusion may lead to the loss of the transferred amounts. There will always be a way to directly pay the trainings (firstname.lastname@example.org).